10 Resilience Quotes to Become Your Best Self
We are all on a path to become the person we are meant to be. In this process, there will be days when we are feeling fresh and motivated, and days when it seems very difficult to keep going. Sometimes it’s hard to find that motivation and energy to put in the work. These are the times that test our resilience. It’s helpful to know that other people have experienced these same feelings and have risen above. Here are 10 quotes to guide you along the journey to becoming your best self.
Here are 10 resilience quotes to inspire you and keep you motivated on your path to success:
- “I know fear is an obstacle for some people, but it is an illusion to me. Failure always made me try harder the next time.” – Michael Jordan
- “Rock bottom became the solid foundation in which I rebuilt my life” – Maya Angelou
- “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.” – Muhammed Ali
- “If you’re going through hell, keep going” – Winston Churchill
- “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
- “Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.” – Hellen Keller
- “You just can’t beat the person that never gives up” – Babe Ruth
- “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “Fall seven times, stand up eight.”- Japanese Proverb
Actionable steps to strengthen your mental resilience
Oftentimes, our biggest challenge is getting out of our own way. While this all starts in the mind, there is absolutely a physical component to resilience. In times when we feel stressed, doubtful, or anxious, the best thing to do is settle the mind and the body. Rewire Fitness includes a mindset recovery feature designed to help clear your mind through calming breathing techniques and motivational self talk. Whenever you feel a need to refresh your mind and motivate yourself to keep going, you can choose from a multitude of recovery sessions to cleanse out the negativity and restore your good energy. Each recovery session is specifically tailored to your given situation – all it takes is a few minutes of your time and an open mind.
Join Our Community!