24/7 Recovery Coach
Our 24/7 recovery coach provides recommendations throughout your day tailored to your specific needs through our intelligent engine. Rewire’s engine prioritises the weakest areas of your Readiness state and provides sessions throughout your day targeted at getting you into the best state possible to achieve your goals.
What we do in the moments following our workout has a significant impact on our recovery. It’s important to prioritise not just physical recovery but also mindset recovery, to help you manage the mental fatigue that will have built up during your training session. Once you have completed a workout in Strava (or using one of their supported devices like Garmin, Coros, Wahoo, WHOOP, etc.) come into the Rewire app for a post-workout recommendation.
Based on your data we will recommend a relevant post-workout Mindset Recovery session, featuring a range of recovery protocols including guided breathing, binaural beats and subliminal priming which have been tailored to your readiness state. If you are in an excellent cognitive state we will recommend a post-workout Neuro-Training workout designed to build your mental resilience.
Complete Mindset Recovery Library
Get access to our complete library of Mindset Recovery sessions including:
- Pre-Workout Priming: These sessions are designed to enhance your workout by priming your mind and body for optimal performance
- Focus & Concentration: Use these sessions to include your cognitive function, concentration and focus.
- Competition Mindset Prep: Use these mindset sessions to prepare both mind and body for competition
- Performance Challenge: Use these sessions concurrently whilst performing to unlock higher cognitive function, concentration and focus
Complete Neuro-Training Library
Get access to our pre and post-workout Neuro-Training sessions:
- Pre-Workout: These are designed to be used before a low-intensity workout. These sessions will increase your level of mental fatigue before your physical workout, meaning that you will be training under a level of mental fatigue, improving your resilience over time.
- Post-Workout: These are designed to be used after a high-intensity workout or skills session. This will finish your workout off with some additional mental load, allowing you to achieve the benefits of Neuro-Training without hindering your physical performance in your high-intensity workout.